I'll conduct an in-depth analysis of your business and your entire digital presence using my decade of experience working on product strategy with startups, Fortune 500, Harvard University and the Australian government.
The digital strategy package can include:
- A face-to-face chat with me, in-person or via video call, where I will enquire about your business, what your goals are, and the approach you're currently taking.
- Customer research where I'll study your target audience to find out what motivates them to visit your site, and the key factors influencing their buying decision and usage patterns.
- Market research looking at not just your competitors, but beyond, to what's possible in the market. Too many businesses limit themselves by their competition.
- SEO and social media marketing audit. I'll assess the ranking of your site in Google, and analyse ways to boost your ranking. Also, looking at ways you could better take advantage of social media to drive traffic to your site.
- Product audit analysing the user experience of your product, identifying weaknesses and opportunities to create a more compelling experience.
- Analytics review to gauge what is currently happening on your website (if you already have one), in order to better understand your sales funnel, and where the problem points are.
- Finally, a digital strategy plan outlining my recommendations for a winning digital strategy — which we'll go through in detail in a follow-up meeting.
In most cases from a few days to a week or two. Depends on the scope of your project and how busy I am with other projects.
I customise the digital strategy package to each client. What you see above is my standard template. If you have, for example, already done extensive customer research, then I'll ask you to send me the output of that research so I can get up to speed. I'll then use that saved time to focus on other aspects of the strategy, like the product audit, SEO or marketing analysis.
Damir is a one-of-a-kind excellent designer with a real sense for product: An unbeatable match, making it very satisfying to have been able to work together.Roelof Pieters CEO at creative.ai
Email me if you'd like me to help you define a winning digital strategy for your website, app or eCommerce product.